Visitors are most welcome.
There are a number of places where you can find additional information about the club and events:
- Facebook this is where people can pose questions about the club, hints ‘n’ tips, etc.
- On Road Track Layouts
Generous parking track side, toilet facilities, live race results through our wireless network & electricity for charging.
If anyone needs extra time for unforeseen problems please let the race director know ASAP. The race director will review the request and confirm to all if there are any timing changes.
There will be enough time to start charging your batteries after your race and before marshal duties.
- All drivers should help with setting up. If you want a pitch in the pit tent then you must help either put it up or take it down.
- If you want to turn up late and race please email the race director On-Road / Off-Road before hand.
Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
Setting up for racing starts at 9:00 hrs and racing starts at 10.30 hrs with approximately 60 minutes between rounds unless weather dictates otherwise.
Round 1 - 10:30
Round 2 - 11:30
Round 3 - 12:30
Final 1 - 13:30
Final 2 - 14:30
Final 3 - 15:30
- If you wish to join SDRCC please join online or complete the membership form and hand it into Race Control when you book in, along with the membership fee.
- If you do not have a completed membership form and fees, a non member race fee will apply on the day.
- All returning racers must show their current BRCA membership. No card, no race. This is extremely important otherwise SDRCC will not be covered for insurance. You can join BRCA here
If you have any questions please send through the contact form